Information Collection and Usage
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, email address and billing address (for billing purposes only). The information that we collect will be used to contact and serve you, will not be shared.
In order to improve our offer (upgrade, campaign offers or similar), we may also collect information regarding your use of the products and services.
Rast Sound uses your personal information:
- To communicate with you and to send you important product and service related notices, such as information about purchases, information on technical services issues, support, security announcements and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To operate and to improve its online and digital services, websites and its contents, as well as the products and how to enhance their user-friendliness.
- To provide you with the product or service you have requested or purchased, including checking that a payment is not made fraudulently.
- To provide user care, warranty, returns and other after sales services.
- To enhance our product and service quality and to educate our personnel to ensure quality, compliance and social responsibility.
- To keep you informed about new products, software updates and upcoming events, as well as to provide you with newsletters and other sales and marketing communications.
- For accounting and billing purposes
You Have Control Over Your Personal Data
You may at any time decide not to participate (opting-out) in our processing of your personal data by changing your Rast Sound account settings or sending us a request to delete your personal data by email. If so, please take note that such opting-out may impact and restrict your use of our products and services, or prevent us to provide you with the warranted level of product and service quality and functionality. Notwithstanding, your privacy is of uttermost importance to us.
Your continued use of our products or services after any such updates take effect will constitute acceptance of those changes. If you do not accept any updates to this Privacy Statement, you may cancel your use or service.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties (servers, mail & download providers, etc.) have access to limited portion of your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.